Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Projects projects projects

I've been super busy the last couple days. I've been a little lazy with the working out but I have done some running and some stairs and I have been walking at least thirty minutes every day. Back again tomorrow to try to do the 30 minutes of intense working out tomorrow. 
Tomorrow I am going to do a quilt back for the high river quilt. I've been meaning to do it the last couple days but I haven't gotten there because I've been carpet cleaning and trying to rearrange a new sewing area. My last one has been taken over by a TV with the great living room shuffle of 2013. 
Currently I'm waiting for my printer to give me the Scrappy Trip Along instructions. I'm super far behind in the project I know. Most people were blogging this quilt a year ago. But my sister made one and I LOVE hers. And every time I see it I think about stealing it. So I've decided that I am going to make one... But mine is going to be christmas and winter fabrics. My jelly rolls arrived this morning! So I'm calling it Santa's Scrappy Trip Along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment