Friday, September 20, 2013

Back To The Blog

Now that summer is coming to an end I have a feeling I'll be back at the blogging! I've had a couple really great busy successful days! 
Yesterday I started my Disappearing Nine Patch quilt. I got all my nine patches sewn together and then I got them cut into quarters. I forgot to take photos because my phone was dead and my iPad was playing music. 
I also did 108 flights of stairs. Which means that I can walk up to the chapel in the stratosphere where I am getting married in about 5 weeks! (Holy crap time goes by sooo fast) I also ordered my necklace and earrings for my wedding day! WIN! 
Today was another super busy day. I went out to coffee this morning with *LB* and then home to clean the carpet in my bedroom and the hallway and the top two stairs and the landing! I then sewed the quilt top. I'm a super fan of the quick and fun disappearing nine patch!
 Then I ran for 36 minutes on my treadmill. I've started to try to do at least 30 minutes of activity a day. Day 2 a success! 
Now off to plan something for dinner! I promise I'll get some better pictures of my quilt top up soon!!

Ps! For everyone whose been following you know I have a love for the dodgers and they have clinched the western division! 

No comments:

Post a Comment