Thursday, July 26, 2012

Upcoming plans

My sister and I have decided that we would like to do a craft sale this year. There is a big one here in Winnipeg at the end of October so we're gonna go for it. It will be our first ever craft sale. (All advice welcome. Please!!!)
This means a lot more embroidery for me over the next couple months. I'm looking forward to it in all honesty. It should be a lot of fun and I enjoy making things. I'm sure I'll be loading you and my Instagram up with photos! Tonight after my run I will be making a master list of all the things that I would like to have stitched and I'll be looking to finish a few items that have been waiting for some motivation. Please feel free to kick my blogging butt if you don't see tons of posts and tons of work being done!

No comments:

Post a Comment