Wednesday, July 4, 2012

One Rainy Wednesday and One Flower Wednesday

This week has been exceptionally busy. I worked overtime on Friday. Then I worked all weekend Saturday and Sunday were 12 hour shifts and Monday was 10 hours. And the in-laws were in town. LB's birthday was on Friday and then one of his brothers birthdays was on Saturday. Then yesterday I had my very first Executive board meeting for our union! And then LB and I went for a run. It's was disturbingly hot out. Today is my day off and I started it at 7:00 with an amazing run. It was cool out and there was lightening lighting up the sky but no rain. Now it's raining and it's finally cooling off its wonderful! Which brings me to my flower today. I LOVE this cute elephant fabric!

8 comments:

  1. Love the elephants, Sherry, and the middle of the flower is perfect for them. Sounds like you work in the health field with those 10 and 12 hr shifts.....me too, I work 10's....thankfully I am off today. Love the flower and love the rain.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to work in the health field but now I work in the security business. I work for an alarm company.

      Delete
  2. So busy! Love the elephant fabric and please send some rain my way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elephants are so cute, well done Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little elepahnt flower too. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete