Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another Craft That I Love!

I've been doing a lot of embroidery for the last few years and I love it. I love finding a new picture or coming up with a new pattern.
Currently I am working on a pillowcase for one of my Co-worker's Daughter. Its based on Jake And The Neverland Pirates cartoon. She loves this show and when I went to Disney World (Another love... Travel and running I was there for the Goofy Race and a half challenge). I couldn't find anything there :(
 The pillowcase is white but the photo is a little dark. I was taking photos with my Iphone and they are unedited. Sorry. Above his Cubby (Not to be confused with Chubby)
And this is Jake! The main pirate. His "J"'s on the boot just need to be washed off and then redrawn and stitched in shiny gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment