Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Kijiji Purchase!

I've been playing around with the idea of getting a new sewing machine for a while. I broke one of mine and can't find the piece I need to fix it. And taking it in any where is going to cost a fair bit of money. And seeing as I didn't spend that much money on it and it isn't that great of a sewing machine I decided that I wanted to get a new one.

So I thought about taking a quilting class and figuring out which would be the best of the best sewing machines and saving the oodles of money that it would most likely cost and decided that I most likely wasn't patient enough for that. And if I did stick it out then maybe I would move on to another project shortly after spending all that money. And it happens with me. That's why I'm no longer allowed to buy gaming equipment  I always think I REALLY REALLY REALLY want it. Then I get it and use it for a few weeks and then it sits there gathering dust unless my boyfriend uses it!

Yesterday while I was at work I was a little bored so I was on Kijiji and thought I'd look up sewing machines. I found one that I liked and that was "modern" and I did a bit of research on it and it looks like it would be a good starter for quilting and doing serious sewing with. Now today or tomorrow I get a new sewing machine!!!! YAY!!! I have so many thoughts in my mind for all the things that I wanna sew. Does any one have any great suggestions for a beginning quilter for books that I should look for or blogs that I should follow?

I'll post some pictures after I get my new baby and get it set up!!! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment