Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sewing Space

Today I shall have the house to myself!!! (Excluding the cat and the bunnies! But they're my favorite part of my family! lol) The plan is to set myself up a little sewing space in the living room! LB's grandma had an auction sale last year just before she moved into an apartment and I bought a wicked awesome super lamp and its in my sewing space! Then I have a sewing table and a chair already in the space and I've been stacking my EPP fabric on it since I started that adventure. So I think its gonna be perfect. I've even told LB thats where I plan to put my sewing machine and he didn't insist that I take it to my craftroom. Although I did tell him that this way I can sew and watch Baseball! Which I'm actually starting to enjoy (but don't tell him that!)
Alright I'm off  to get started! Hopefully I'll have some pictures up soon! And if anyone out there has any great suggestions for blogs I should follow for beginning quilters please send me your suggestions!


************************************Update*************************************
DONE!
 This is our record playing. Its also from the auction sale! We LOVE IT! We do however need more records because we don't have that many. Today I picked Buddy Holly! Yesterday we were listening to Michael Jackson's Thriller! Most excellent!
 This is my little place now! I can't wait to get a cork board for the wall! Hopefully LB can make it stay up! We have a super old house and getting things to stay on the walls is a bit harder than it sounds!
 I turned off my ultra cool light so you guys could see it a bit better! I love it! I think it'll also be perfect when I'm sewing. I can turn on one, two or three of the light bulbs depending on how dark it is. (See my handy tool sitting there! Please don't look Dad! I promise its not a good butter knife. Its a random one that doesn't belong to my set)
SEWING MACHINE! Its got sooo many options I'm a little intimidated by it. It did come with a DVD so I'll watch that and get some courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment