Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Progress Report!

Since my last post I have managed to get a lot done. I have finished the two baby blankets that's photo included nothing more than ribbon and one name plate. The ribbon has been laced in, the name plates have been hand embroidered. Sewed closed (I didn't want any lose thread bits on baby blankets), then they have been hand stitched on to the knitted blanket! They are stunning! (I've asked others!). I would load pictures but my camera seems to think its "busy!"
I've also worked for 34 hours, gone to an executive board meeting for 6 hours, and needed some sleep, and I finished my book "Arise" by Ellen & Clayton Kershaw. Very inspiring people at such a young age! The book is very religious but at the end of the day the message is the same one that I try to live by which is help others and to live how you'd like you'd like to be treated.
Friday I will be taking two of the baby blankets with me to work! So that's another thing off my to-do list. I'm waiting till friday because one of the parents won't be there until then and I really want to give them at the same time. And with any luck I can convince my sister to mail the little blanket to Calgary (If I don't do it today!)

After a quick computer fight which involved reminding computer that I can and will turn it off when it makes me angry I won!!!
PICTURES!



No comments:

Post a Comment