Wednesday, June 6, 2012

One Flower Wednesday Part 2

Yesterday I was at the dentist and there was this great picture that my dentist's partner (the other dentist who works in the building, not life partner) took. It was a great shot of this beach with a palm tree and a rainbow. It inspired me to finish one of each of the solid colored flowers for my quilt for my One Flower Wednesday posting today. 
So I did manage to get one of each color completed for my post today. I had all these great ideas about taking a photo of them on the grass (which I freshly mowed yesterday) under the bright sunlight. And then the day got in the way. It was Tim Horton's Camp day, so I went there a few times to get coffee and help them raise money to send kids to Camp. And I played with my beasty boy, see part one for photos. And I went to Chapters to see if they had any good books on EPP. They didn't have a single book! Like WTF? A whole row for knitting, another for crochet and very very little for hand stitching. Disappointed I was. (If anyone knows any good books please comment and let me know. I would love to get one or two.) 
Although my biggest distraction was The Big C on Netflix, I was trying to not watch the show because it seemed like one I would really get emotionally involved in. I should have followed my gut. What an amazing show! 



1 comment:

  1. Excellent flowers, very nice done in solids. Love the center fabric too.

    ReplyDelete