Sunday, June 24, 2012

One of life's simple joys... Fabric


My spoils from yesterday. These will all be made into bunches for my quilt. I'm ubber excited for the blue fabric with the Elephants. That will make the bedding truly special for me and LB! I cannot wait to show him one of those flowers! I also bought a charcoal grey color just for the edge and the Spaces between my flowers that need to be filled in to complete the pattern I want! Very excited for this! I cannot wait to start putting pieces together!


I also picked up this fabric! I'm not 100% sure what I want to do with it but I love Winnie The Pooh and the whole gang! I love that he has his head stuck in the honey pot and that there are little bees buzzing around him. I'm extremely happy with this find! Thanks to my sister who pointed it out... or I think thats how it happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment