Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back To Blogging!

Hi! Sorry I haven't forgotten about you guys! I just didn't have a whole lot of stuff to report to you! But I'm going to spend the next two days working on that! I have a few projects that I REALLY need to get done!


  1. One is a set of pillowcases for my brother and his new wife! They're going to be wonderful and hopefully loved! 
  2. The second pillowcase for my step mom  Its a travel pillowcase. And it only involves two colors. I should be able to bang that out without too much problem.
  3. Sort out my sewing space again! I love my record player but I HATE it when it sits infront of my sewing desk.
  4. Shattered Hooters needs to be FINISHED! 
  5. I'd like to do some more work on one of my two blankets!! *fingers crossed* (this one might just be me living in a fantasy world!)
With that said I will leave you all with this wonderful piece of advice I found on Pinterest this morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment